Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Son provides light and life!



This morning while driving to church the sun was just rising over the horizon and these thoughts came to me.

The Sun never moves or rests and is the center of our universe. ALL the planets revolve around it even to the exactness of time, the sun doesn’t revolve around them! The Sun never changes, and is so bright that if we stare it during the noonday it will blind us. It’s light provides necessary vitamins to our bodies and supports ALL life on the planet. We would die within minutes without the sun’s light and heat.

The Son (Jesus) never changes and is the center of our universe and we are to revolve around Him and His Word, not ask Him to revolve around us. His light brings life to this dark world, and we will die without Him and He is the Bright Morning Star. The next time you look at the Sun, stop and think of what the Son has and is doing for you.

The day is coming that we will no longer need the Sun because we have the Son and His light will be the only one we will see for eternity! So Thank God for the Sun, but Praise Him for giving us the beloved Son of God!

The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. Rev 21:23


1 comment:

  1. I read your testimony. I found it to be amazing. I really like what I have read of your blog. God has really blessed you.
    I recently rededicated my life back to God. Your story is very inspiring to me. With that being said, may God bless you with many more blessings.

    ReplyDelete