Saturday, November 5, 2011

Prayers For All Of Us

A Prayer for Money Help

Heavenly Father,
I Come before you today to ask for
a financial blessing to improve my life.

My faith keeps me strong,
and I know you will provide for me
and the people I love.

I do not seek a large sum of money.
I do not trouble you for unneeded comforts
or luxury. I only ask for enough money
to relieve my financial woes and ease this stress.

Give me the means to do your work,
and spread your Love. I have so much
to give, if only I were allowed the chance.

In your name I pray, Amen

Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needful for me, lest I be full and deny you and say, “Who is the Lord?” or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.

Proverbs 30:8-9


Debt Prayer

Lord, I confess I've made mistakes.
I have accumulated too much debt, and
now I can not imagine overcoming it
without your help.

Please Lord, I beg of you to intercede
on my behalf. Provide me with the financial
means to be able to breathe again.

Please forgive my sins, Lord. Walk with
me and help me to make the right decisions
throughout my life.

In your name I pray, Amen

Do not toil to acquire wealth; be discerning enough to desist. When your eyes light on it, it is gone, for suddenly it sprouts wings, flying like an eagle toward heaven.

Proverbs 23:4-5


 Prayer for Healing

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.
I am lost, but I am singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for me. Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you've placed around me to help me get better.
In your name I pray, Amen.

And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction.

Matthew 10:1


A Prayer to find Employment

God be with me today in finding employment. Lead me to work that I love, and that has value. Guide me to a place with an atmosphere of respect and cooperation, in a safe and happy environment. Help me to find fulfillment mentally and financially. Thank you God, for bringing this to me today!

who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

Philippians 3:21



 


No comments:

Post a Comment